Who Should Apply
Applicants with the following attributes are strongly encouraged to apply:
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents majoring in computer science, psychology, economics, or sociology.
- Women and minorities that are under-represented in the sciences.
When to Apply
The application period for Summer 2020 is now closed. Please check back in December for further information regarding the application for Summer 2021.
Below is the general timeline for the 2021 CSS REU program:
- Friday, December 6th, 2020 - Applications open online.
- Monday, February 3rd, 2021 - Applications & Reference Letters Due.
- Mid February - Notification of acceptance will be made.
- Monday, May 24th - Students move into campus housing.
- Tuesday, May 25th - CSS REU program begins.
- Saturday, July 31st - CSS REU program ends and students move out of campus housing.
How to Apply
- Identify the 3-5 available research projects that are of most interest. You will need to indicate these on your application.
- Submit the online application. Click here in December to access the application.
- Arrange for two letters of reference to be sent to email@example.com.
Need more information?
For more information on the CRC's REU programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.