Who Should Apply
Applicants with the following attributes are strongly encouraged to apply:
- U.S. citizens and permanent residents majoring in computer science, psychology, economics, or sociology.
- Women and minorities that are under-represented in the sciences.
When to Apply
The application period for Summer 2020 is now closed.
Below is the general timeline for the 2020 CSS REU program:
- Friday, December 6th, 2019 - Applications open online.
- Monday, February 3rd, 2020 - Applications & Reference Letters Due.
- Mid February - Notification of acceptance will be made.
- Monday, May 18th - Students move into campus housing.
- Tuesday, May 19th - CSS REU program begins.
- Saturday, July 25th - CSS REU program ends and students move out of campus housing.
How to Apply
- Identify the 3-5 available research projects that are of most interest. You will need to indicate these on your application.
- Submit the online application. Click here to access the application.
- Arrange for two letters of reference to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more information?
For more information on the CRC's REU programs, please contact email@example.com.